Polish Army Lavvu Poncho Shelter
By day it’s a poncho, but at night it becomes a low style lean-to tent. When used as a poncho it features a drawstring hood, button front with wind flap, and button close armholes. When used as a shelter it needs a (2 piece) 30” pole and stakes (sold separately). When using as a shelter half/lean-to tent, two may be buttoned together to form one large sleeping area. We are selling as a one-pack, which mean you get 1 poncho made of cotton canvas in Unused Condition.
- New Polish Military Surplus Poncho / Shelter Half Forms a partial tent, doubles as rain protection.
- Smart! Slip it on when the weather turns sour, or combine 2 to form a makeshift tent.
- Rugged,military surplus wear-resistant cotton / poly-blend fabric
- Buttons and grommets around edges for attachment with other shelter halves
- Olive drab color
- Cinch strings to secure poncho. Machine wash/dry. Imported.
- Condition: brand new, army surplus, never issued. Recruit yours ONLINE now!
- !!! Limited Quantities !!!